We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...

We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...
1997's Climb

Friday, October 14, 2011

Kimmy...

 

Kim's great friend, Tracy, sent me these photos of Kimmy...

The top one, is of Kim and Cajun in the dining room of our old house in Tucson.  I'm guessing 1995 or '96.  The bottom two, are from a visit to Tracy's in Alexandria, VA, where Tracy has lived since 1984 or there abouts - They are old photos - I'm carrying our cassette case that we traveled with - I believe they are from before we moved here in 1994!  We always had a great time visiting with Tracy over the years.  She'd take us to see the sights in D.C. and to great night spots, too!


         

Here's a photo of the bracelets my neighbor, Amy, has been working on for me for Kim's dinner.  It's a Lance Armstrong type bracelet (no steroids, though) and says "Random Acts of KIMness" a phrase our friends and neighbor, Dale Hoffner, coined.  His wife, Charlotte, worked with Kim at Cottonwood.  They came out so nice and it is a beautiful shade of blue!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know you were making bracelets! That's awesome!! I love it! I hope to buy some to adorn my family's wrists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting my dinner tickets when school starts... and those cool bracelets.

    was kim ever not smiling :)

    ReplyDelete