We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...

We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...
1997's Climb

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Misc Videos that I thought you should see...

                 The dolphins...we'd always look for them...at Beach Haven, Long Beach Island, N.J....Myrtle Beach, S.C....and in California...and, we'd always see them.  Inevitably...they were ours.  So care free, and majestic.  I tried to capture them in this video...they were elusive, but so nice, comforting and fun to watch...

   And here...the wooden roller coaster...Kim's favorite.  We always loved wooden coasters, as they gave you a truer ride...Dorney Park, in Allentown Pa...great coaster...Myrtle Beach used to have a great wooden coaster...and the Belmont, one of the finest...Cody's first ever wooden roller coaster experience.  Although, it was dangerous not to hang onto the bar...and I thought I'd lose my phone, I wanted to video this for Cody...for Kimmy...and, to my chagrin, I was holding my phone upside down...still fun to watch!  Cody and I had a blast! Turn your computer upside down to view this one!
     Lastly, I'm uploading the video that Autumn shot of us scattering Kimmy's ashes on Laguna Beach, Treasure Cove on June 13th, 2011, 6 months after she left us for Heaven...watch at the end, I pick up the shells I blogged about last night...turn your computer sideways for this one...

        I hope that you can view these....and enjoy them...we did enjoy filiming these scenes...it was a long day, we ended it outside, as always...saying goodnight to the Big Dipper.  Wishing Kimmy a good night and sweet dreams...
        Love,
               Dave

4 comments:

  1. Kim is definitely proud of her family enjoying the beach in her honor : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, you're such a wonderful dad and husband. Such a powerful way to honor Kim, and her love for the beach. Every time I watch this video it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing such precious moments. God bless and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the videos thanks for sharing. We live only 30 mins from 3 beaches and this was the first week I had gone to them all summer and it reminded me that it had been a long time since I read your blog about Kim. The beach will always remind me of you guys. Hopefully you all will be able to come out for a visit sometime. We have plenty of room and there is so much to do. Tim would love to go to a philly's game and eat philly cheese steaks with you all.

    ReplyDelete